Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Jayden


Jayden turned 5 December first. She still has got the attitude and the drama factor but she definately has a sweet side too. I love her so much. My only wish is that she had turned out more like me instead of her father. UGH!


Jayden begged to have a barbie cake and I have a really hard time buying a pre-made cake that costs 20 to 30 bucks that doesn't even taste good. Soooo I had to make my own. It definately isn't as cute as the store makes but she absolutely loved it.



We went to Classic Fun Center for her birthday. Jayden, Connor, and Berkley had a blast riding scooters and playing on the bouncy toys. It was a blast!

4 comments:

Trinity said...

Cute girl. Happy Birthday Jayden. (or should I say mini-Jamie)

I also tagged you.

Brandilyn said...

hey jamie. Jaydens birthday cake turned out way cute! Your blog is really cute too. See you on the 13th!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. She looks so much like you Jamie. Happy Birthday Jayden!!! love ya!
p.s. I loved the cake. Very cute.

criseida said...

Awesome cake!! You'll have to tell me how you did it cause I'm sure my daughter will one day want one. :) Your kids are adorable!