Saturday, May 22, 2010

Iron Girl Triathlon 2010

I completed my 5th triathlon last weekend down at Lake Las Vegas Resort. The course was a lot longer so this was my hardest tri so far. If you were to ask me right now if I was done doing triathlons I would say YES! But you never know when I might get that crazy bug to do another one. Here are some pics from the race.

The first initial plunge is always hard :)

I always have to wave to my fan club!

The last stretch. I see the finish line :)

Finished!

Sisters, Friends, and Winners!

4 comments:

Trinity said...

You're not through. I'm sure you're already planning the next one. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

You are so great Jamie! You are super women.

Amy said...

You will always be my inspiration. I'm still contemplating the Bear Lake Tri......We'll see!!!

Cherie said...

You girls are crazy and AMAZING to be able to do something like that! I can barely walk up my stiars! lol. Nice work!! :)