Saturday, December 5, 2009

Jayden turns 6

Our little girl is not so little anymore and is working her way up the age ladder. Jayden turned 6 on December 1. It is crazy to think that she has been a part of our family for that long. She is so much fun to have as a daughter. Her personality is definitely one of a kind. We love her so much! For her birthday she wanted to take a few friends to Classic Fun Center. She had quite the list of friends to take but for sanity reasons we had to limit it to only three. I know I am a mean mom :) They all had so much fun riding scooters and playing on the bouncy toys. Afterwards, we came back home for ice cream cones. All in all Jayden had a great birthday and I am so glad that she has so many wonderful friends in her life.




2 comments:

Trinity said...

How did I miss so many posts.
I love the new family picture.
I can't believe how much Jayden looks like you. I love age 6.(sometimes)
You guys so make popeye and olive oil work. Great choice.
I still have to make it to your house sometime.

Shannon said...

She is so adorable! What a little heartbreaker she must be :)