Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This is the life!

Kevin and I, along with some family and friends went on a carribean cruise. We visited the islands of Grand Cayman,Roatan,Belize, and Cozumel. All of the island were beautiful and I would have stayed there except I really missed my kids. For all those who know me well know that I am a warm weather girl so to me, this is the life.


Cruising around on scooters in Roatan, Hondurus. We had a blast and the island was gorgeous!

We went cave exploring in Belize. We climbed, repelled, and flew across the jungle on a zip line. It was so much fun.



Cozumel was a beach day. So we swam, snorkeled, and lounged by the crystal blue waters.


Formal nights ( it is always fun to step out of the " mom " scene once in awhile )



Now we are back in the freezing cold and not liking it one little bit. But I am happy to be with my kids again.

8 comments:

Trinity said...

Now why do you get to have so much fun? Not fair! By the way you look amazing. (Do you ever eat?)

Anonymous said...

How fun Jamie! What a nice break away from our Artic weather. I just wish you could have fit me in your bag and taken me along! It looks like you had a blast! You and your husband make a very handsome couple. You look just great!

Shannon said...

Jamie, I'm so glad you had a blast on your trip! You look great in these pics... thanks for showing me your blog. Hopefully Mitch and I can get on a cruise soon!

The VanDyke's :) said...

You guys make us so jealous. Your trip looked like so much fun. You look amazing as always. Yeah, Do you ever eat? Your are too cute!

Bybee Family said...

so jealous! that truely should be the life, but for some reason I haven't found it yet. I need help.

Kim said...

Cute pictures!

Paige said...

HEY Jamie....I just saw your comment on Becca's blog and linked through to yours...you have an adorable family!! your kids are so dang cute.....I just wanted to say hi, looks like you guys are doing great! tell your mom and Dad I said Hi too!

Laura said...

Seriously, that looks so fun! I think it is great you got away with just your hubby.